Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My week loves.

Things I am LOVING this week :)
Jack's Smiles-- They are frequent lately!
Pop--Caffeine Free of course

Shrinking fingers: My wedding ring doesn't fit yet but hopefully soon. I miss it!


Jack's ride: We have been using this lots lately and its awesome. It steers so easily and is light to pick up. Also, folds down in one pull. So easy!

Sleep: I haven't gotten tons but we have been doing several streaks of 5-6 hours at night. Definitely better than the maybe two hours straight we were doing a month ago :)

MAM Pacifiers: Definitely a week for these.

Jack's Snuggabunny swing: He LOVES this and it helps him to fall asleep for naps. Something he has been fighting :)
 
P.S. When did my baby get so big all of the sudden? Check out these long legs!

2 comments:

  1. MAM pacifiers are the best and the ONLY kind Indy will use!
    Oh and I love that onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog! MAM pacifiers were one of the two suggested by the lactation nurses so we tried them. Love that they are small though since our little guy was born so small. Thanks about the onesie too! We have gotten a lot of compliments on it. His daddy is a photographer so it is extra special and of course essential :)

    ReplyDelete