Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Share the Love.

We are already less than a week away from Christmas and I can't believe it!

Excitement is building though because this Christmas is going to be even more special this year. It will be our first Christmas as a family of 3 (+ the pets). It might make for an interesting car ride but will be so exciting to share our traditions with Jack and to see him explore some new toys!

What brought me to this post today was my facebook status. I simply said "Wouldn't it be great if your mailbox was filled with letters and pictures from loved ones all year around?!?! I love Christmas cards! Thank you to all of you who sent them to us. They are nicely displayed on our kitchen cupboards :)"

Since I took the time to display them a little nicer this year, I figured I would share the pictures of my display. I found the idea on pinterest.

You just run a festive ribbon down your cupboards and clip the cards/pictures to it! Super easy but a little fancier way to display them.



Can't you just feel the love? I sure can! I love seeing them up on our cupboards every day.
And to share the love....


No comments:

Post a Comment