Sunday, September 25, 2011

Headband Holder.

This is kind of part two of my jewelry organization project. My headbands have been causing some congestion in my bathroom drawer and I had been trying to figure out a suggestion to the problem. I came up with a super easy and cheap one!

Supplies Needed:


  1. A large can -- I used a formula can
  2. Packaging Tape
  3. 1 - 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper
With these supplies I completed a few steps (which I didn't document bc its really pretty self-explanatory and I was on a time crunch to complete this project before Jack woke up)

I wrapped the paper around the container. When it was wrapped around, there was still area on the container not covered by paper; however, there was excess at the bottom that had to be cut off in order for the canister to stand up. The excess proved to be just enough to fill in where the paper needed to overlap. Wrapping both pieces around the canister covered the container. Next step, add your cute headbands!

Finished Product:
Cute, Simple and Organized--a few of my favorites!


With the completion of both projects, my closet looks a lot more organized. I will show you the before and after results...

BEFORE:
This was without the mess of headbands even!

AFTER:

So much nicer and I love being able to see all my choices while getting dressed!
Did I inspire you? :)

2 comments:

  1. you've inspired ME! I love the headband holder idea, I will add it to my Crafting to do List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I wonder, does anybody read this? My numbers say yes but writing with no comments makes you wonder sometimes haha. Glad you are going to make a headband holder too. Its pretty useful, fast and cheap :) Can't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete