Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feel Good Blogs (link)

Rough week? Maybe you are feeling like this....



or this...



Or you know what, you can be feeling like this......



And still enjoy this link!!

Check it out! Its awesome and definitely good at burning up your free time.

It's http://feelgoodblogs.com/   
This link has a link to three different blogs.... Mother glow, welcome home blog, and ring on the finger. All of them contain videos of what the subject is... (mother glow- videos of pregnancy news being shared, welcome home blog-soldiers returning home, and ring on the finger-engagement surprise videos!)

Feel good videos. We could all use these just make sure to have your tissues ready. Some of them are real good!  :)

Anyways, soon we will heading out on a trip. Mitch gets to photograph a wedding in San Diego. I could use some sunshine and a break. So excited. Maybe more so though once my suitcase is packed and its more realistic!

Hope this link holds you over until I can blog again ;)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, every time I see a picture of this adorable little boy I get an instant smile on my face! SOOOO precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Thanks! I feel the same way. Can't wait til I can see pictures of your little one :)

    ReplyDelete