Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Family Vacation.

Holy Cow has it been forever since I last blogged! We are still kicking, in fact, more accurately I should say we are crawling. Yes. Thats correct. Jack, our 8 month old, is crawling! He is growing up so fast and getting more fun by the day. Still a happy go lucky little boy.

This past weekend we took our first family vacation to the cities. We visited the Mall of America, including SeaLIFE aquarium, IKEA, and stayed in a hotel. Jack got to swim in a pool for the first time there and could not have enjoyed himself more! He was splashing like crazy!

Here are a few pictures documenting our trip. I stole them off my husbands facebook page so hopefully they are ok resolution.



Sleeping like a champ in his pack and play. Sporting a green polo for St. Patricks Day too :)


His first meal in a restaurant. Family-friendly Ikea sells baby food :) 
Bananas were on the menu and inhaled practically. 

A collage of his swimming experience.

I think it is safe to say that we all enjoyed ourselves! 
Our next adventure: Jack and I going to daycare for the next several days so I can sub.
 He is going to hang out in the baby room and I will be with the 3's. 
Hope we enjoy it as much as our vacation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment