Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Today was a very special day for two reasons: 
Its Halloween and its my little pup Mac's 4th birthday! 

We first had to do some yard work and get the pumpkins outside for trick or treaters.

 Wouldn't you love to be greeted by that? 


I pulled my flowers out of the planters and placed the pumpkins on top.


Look who snatched a pumpkin decoration. He snapped the stem off with his teeth.

Onto the costume portion of the pictures...

 Skunk Costume

 Jade in a photo opp. She looks real happy right?

 I thought she needed a photo for the pictures. She didn't think that was necessary. (Golf Caddy costume)


 Costume Switch. Although Jade looks like a grinch she is a skunk and Mac is a bumblebee.

 How the photo shoot really went.

 Figured he would put some of that rusty hockey gear to use again.

 Waiting for trick or treaters to ring the doorbell.

To end my blog today I will post a picture of Mac with his birthday present from us.

(At the end of the day no matter what he does we will still love him 
and label him a "good dog.")

Love you Mac and Happy Birthday. You make me happy (most of the time). HAHA

--mJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment