Monday, November 1, 2010

Memory Monday

Well its Monday and for someone who works Monday-Friday work weeks, Monday means ugh. Tired, exhausted, and yearning for the weekend (already). Mondays in a preschool classroom are especially rough because the kids have been away from school rules for a few days and you have to get them used to the routine. Then add Halloween festivities and candy eating from the night before and you get one outrageous Monday.
I am trying to be dedicated to having a rant-free, postive blog which leads me to my new Monday blog idea. Memory Monday. I will post a picture of the past that makes me happy :)

In light of Halloween just happening, here is a picture of myself one Halloween MANY years ago. This was my FAVORITE costume that my mom made for me and I demanded to wear it for several years.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment