Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't mind if i do. :)

Sorry I have neglected you. I feel bad. Honestly.

Life has been a little crazy but good has come from it.

Saw my parents this weekend. Love them. Had a good time and glad I got to see them. p.s. We picked up a lot of craft supplies for the multiple projects I have on my to-do list so I should have some projects to show soon :)

Got a bunch of preschool cubby decorations colored. They look super cute. I know will be ready for two-three months worth of decorations. Ahh I love working ahead.

Turned on the X-mas lights a few times this weekend. Broke the "no xmas decorations before Thanksgiving" rule and my hubby ok'd it this year. Yes.... We will see about putting up the tree. I am itching for them to go up. Or at least one? We'll see. We do have a few photoshoots this week so we will be busy.

By the way, I mentioned the Xmas lights. I no longer have to feel guilty about the Xmas/Christmas word debate because I googled it. X because of some language translations stands for Christ. Yep. You heard me right. It's ok to say Xmas and not feel bad about it. Although others don't know that so get the word out so that they don't silently think we are being incorrect.
Here is the explanation if you are interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

Found out there is going to be a "Little Fockers" movie in theatres December 22. LOVE Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers. Can't wait to see this movie.

Then we finished out the weekend with a meeting for Help Portrait. My husband, along with other photographers is coordinating an event in Fargo/Moorhead for less fortunate people/ families by supplying them with a free photoshoot. Its an amazing event on December 4th that happens in cities all over the US on the date. We are still finalizing details on what organizations will be participating.
Read about the event here: http://help-portrait.com/ 
If you would like to contribute any help to the event we are putting together, join our event on facebook. Help Portrait : Fargo 

Better head to bed so that I am ready to take on the classroom kids again this week. Although with Thanksgiving on Thursday, it gives me one more thing to be thankful of. Only two days of work this week!!!

Thank you Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment