Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Age is beautiful.

I experienced something great today. My preschool class and I took a field trip to a retirement home today and it was a wonderful experience. Each generation had something to offer each other and really enjoyed the company of the other. Then it was brought to my attention that one of the residents was 104 years old! Incredible, right? She was coloring a picture right alongside of a four year old. 100 year age span?!? Remarkable. Truly a beautiful thing. I googled a picture that I felt captured somewhat of the moment.





 ( I have no idea who this photographer is but found this picture in google image search. I am leaving her name on the photo to give her credit though because as photographers, I would definltely want credit for my photo. )

No comments:

Post a Comment