Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cricut Love.

Finished a few projects tonight and they turned out great! One of the projects is for a silent auction my work is having in a few weeks. It sounds like a great fundraiser for our organization/work without having to hound people to buy stuff from you. We all bring in items we have made, bought, or having lying around that others may want. Then we all bid on the items. We win items for cheap prices and we make money! Anyways, after making the candy dish the other week, I figured I should make a cute one for the auction. It turned out pretty cute. I actually may redo mine to look like this.

Here it is!



On the bottom ring of the candy dish, it says "1 for you & 2 for Me".

I kind of continued to go Cricut crazy (cutting vinyl with my Cricut machine). Here is another project I LOVE!

I used one of those ice cube blocks (sold at Hobby Lobby) and printed the information of our wedding day. Inside the cube is our wedding unity sand we had in our ceremony. I had been trying to think of a unique way to display it without it being at risk of being dumped by our pets. I think I finally figured it out.

Thought it might be a great time to show off our other projects we have created with our Cricut.


 Words reading what seems to be an obvious suggestion yet people weren't doing it :) 

We personalized our laptops :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here's to a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. I never got near that machine until you showed me how to use it... I love making decals now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, I now need to add a Cricut to my Christmas list! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would! Especially with how crafty you are LeAnne! A cricut has a lot of capabilities, of which I don't even all use. I know a lot of other blogs talk about using their silhouette machine so not sure if that ones better. It came out after I had already purchased the cricut. May want to check into the different options. :) Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete