Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Light Parade.

Went downtown for the holiday lights parade. It was perfect. Oh yeah except it was FREEZING! 5 degrees to be exact, and with wind -6 degrees! Nuts! The good part was that they were throwing candy (which I LOVE). Bad news is i had giant mittens on and trying to pick up a fruity tootsie on a snowy road is next to impossible.
In the beginning I was trying to pick up all the candy by me but then as I was getting colder I started to weigh the value of the candy thrown at me. I mean I was cold and was it really worth it to bend over and pick up a small blue frooty tootsie? Nope. But then when a bag of skittles came my way, I was definitely bending over to pick it up. After a while I think people were feeling bad for spectators because they were just dumping handfuls of candy into my cupped palms. Or maybe they too didn't want to have their hands out. Either way it was a success.   Wish I had some pictures to show you but my fingers were numb about five minutes into waiting for the parade to start.
Since I didn't take any pictures but I LOVE CANDY, I will show you another venture I took on a few weeks ago. Found this yummy puzzle and decided to experiment with pictures and putting it together. Check out the video to see what I mean.
(Thanks hubby for putting the pictures into a video) :)



--mJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment