Thursday, November 25, 2010

So thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving All. Headed to a family gathering to celebrate what we are thankful for and to enjoy a delicious meal. Tis the season for yummy meals and treats :)

I am very thankful for many things....
*My husband who is always there for me and helping out
*My cat and my dog
*My family
*Our house that is always warm
*My job that I love
*My health
*All the wonderful things this next year holds
*mJoy Photography (it has given us many opportunities and provides an income)
*My AWD car...Necessary in Fargo

And just for a little extra on the post I will include some pictures because they always make it better right? :)

Mac's mini pre-thanksgiving meal. So cute right?


 How about some Cran-Slam scent in light of Thanksgiving? Yummy. 

 Mac was sitting on Mitch's back the other night and I had to capture what I saw when I looked at Mitch. HAHA. 

Also, I finished a Christmas craft last night so I will be posting pictures in the next few days to come. Depends on how crazy we go Black Friday shopping. May be tired :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment