Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh its love.

Today was a great day filled with lots of joy!
First, awesome weather (and its November!)
Second, I had a few parent teacher conferences and the parents were just SO grateful for what we do as teachers. Feels awesome to be recognized and thanked :)
Had a staff meeting. Not real fun. But in the end I realized something.  I am grateful to work with nice people who are all there for the same reason. They love kids and want to better their lives.  I am glad I found an awesome place to work. 
The last one is a HUGE one! Christmas is a huge deal for me and just a magical time of year. Christmas lights on our house has always been a priority even though I am not the one who gets up on the roof. Well tonight I pulled into my driveway after my staff meeting (dark outside of course with time change) to find my husband up on the roof putting up lights. Sheer delight to have lights on the house. Such an act of love for two reasons: He doesn't like being high up on the roof AND he bought the new Black Ops Xbox game last night at midnight. (Yes a die hard fan.) Which means he passed that game up tonight so he could put up my Christmas lights. Any of you with significant others who are gamers know what a big deal this is and for that I am truly appreciative.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was very hard to not play my game but I got the job done! I am glad you like it :) I can say its all worth it... now that I am safe on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete