Sunday, November 7, 2010

In case you are checking, I am still here :)

I have been meaning to post a new blog but didn't think I had much to blog about. Figured I could at least have enough courtesy to tell you what I / we have been doing then at least.
Saturday was spent lounging around a bit but then my husband and I went downtown for a photoshoot.

mJoy Photography Facebook Link (be sure to hit "like" it if you like what you see)

mJoy Photography Site   The official website.


After having fun downtown, we headed home. I cleaned the house and did laundry. Fun, right? Not exactly however I do like finding time to mop with my Swiffer WetJet :)

Today brought upon a visit from a good friend. Always love seeing people you haven't seen for a while. It also brought upon a visit to Five Guys Burger and Fries restaurant. Something else we love.

Tonight I have managed to get lost in the blog world while searching for more details on a project I want to complete. However, I must go buy a few supplies to do the project. It will be great though.

Since I don't have a project to show for all my internet searching, I will share a few of the blogs  I have managed to get lost in tonight. They have a lot of good stuff packed in them.

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/    Free fonts for your computer. I love these!

http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/

Looking back it seems funny I got lost for so long amongst these blogs but I confess. I did. They have good stuff. Something I am striving for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment