Friday, November 12, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Busy last few days. Its already super late but figured I should quick check in again. Hockey game last night and flu shot this morning. Then I locked myself in my preschool classroom's closet for the day and cleaned a ton! It felt amazing. Then I came home to finish more school projects. The most time consuming task was coloring turkeys for the kids' cubbies. Probably should have had these ready before this week but you know how it goes. I can always use them again next year.
Here is a sample of the turkeys...

The turkey is from DJ Inkers clip art. Love their stuff! So cute!
p.s. Sorry its blurry. Evidentally my eyes are too tired and my mind is rushed to focus with my point and shoot. 

Better get some sleep now for parent conferences (more again) tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment