Tuesday, July 5, 2011

37 Weeks.

We have hit a HUGE checkpoint in my pregnancy today!!

Mini Bee is 37 weeks today which means he is full term and it is safe for him to come anytime! He also hit his last fruit checkpoint. Today he is a...

Watermelon!
Baby Development:
No big changes from here on out. Just putting on weight.

Dr. Checkup:
Everything checked out good again. His heart rate was in the 140's and he is still head down. He also seems to have dropped judging by my tummy.

Things I am Loving this Week:
My compression tights: Although not attractive, they definitely help with swelling and make my legs feel better. More important in my book these days.

Pop: Caffeine Free of course and yes I limit it to no more than 1 a day with lots of water.

My New Recliner: This has made a huge difference in my ankles and worth every penny.

Tylenol PM: I used this a few nights and I forgot what it was like to have a nights worth of sleep. In fact I went nuts and accomplished a ton in those days.

Clear Eyes Contact Solution: I have been having major contact/eye issues since becoming pregnant and so far so good with trying a new contact solution. They are thinking I may be allergic to the other brand which would explain why my eyes would get so irritated. Hoping this works!!

Mommy Symptoms:
Mostly just swelling but this is old news at this point.
Definitely rocking the waddle walk which Mitch refers to as the "Baby Swagger" :)

Big Accomplishments:
Let's check out the to-do list to see what progress has been made.

Here is an update on the to-do list we made:


  • Wash baby's laundry--YESSS!!
  • Pack our hospital bags--YESSSSS!
  • Put together a playlist for the nursery--YESSS!
  • Make a labor playlist--YESSS!
  • Clean out the cup cupboard to make room for bottles--Nope
  • Finish baby book up to birth part (new addition)--Yep!
  • Write up our birth plan--Yep!
  • Clean the Garage--YES!!! And it's amazing to walk into.
  • Put up gates--No but these are more for the dog for now.
  • Finalize baby's middle name--we have a few finalists. I think so!
  • Take a babymoon-Yep!
  • We still need to install the carseat but have it :) 
  • I also finished and completed a few sewing projects which I blogged about a few days back. 
I think we are ready!

What i am Excited For:
For when labor starts. Even though it will hurt like crazy I am sure I am still excited for the moment that the ball gets rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment