Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shoe Organizer.

So the past few weeks I have been struggling with trying to figure out a simpler solution to Jack's bath time. I have a square canvas tote filled with his towels, rags, body wash, etc. Every bath time we haul it to the kitchen for a bath and then rush to get it back in his room before bedtime.

I had considered a solution I found on pinterest to put a tension rod across the top of the cupboard and hang bottles from that. Instead I remembered what I had done in our last house. I had a hanging door shoe organizer not being used so I hung it over the door and put all my cleaning supplies into it.

That solution seemed like a better fit and provided our space under the kitchen sink to store Jack's bath stuff. p.s. The cleaning supplies in a basket under the sink was not working anyways. They were thrown crazy into a basket.

Here is the before and after pictures of the cleaners.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

Ahh. Organization makes me feel so great!

1 comment:

  1. This idea also works in a bathroom for hair accessories like rubber bands and clips! :)

    ReplyDelete