Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love Notes.

Jack and I headed out of town last week to spend the week at my parents farm. We enjoyed spending time with my parents, going to the apple orchard, and taking in the farming/fall season.

Sorry, no pictures really. Jack was either in the carseat or hanging out. It was pretty windy and dusty while we were there so he spent a lot of his outside time covered up. Not many photo opportunities...

Before we headed out, I had completed a small project that I hadn't had a chance to post yet. I found this idea from a blog and thought I could create it for our house.

Original Idea found on this blog

So here is the project...

Love Notes for your Significant Other:



The frames hang in our bedroom so that everyday we can take a minute to think of one more reason why we love eachother. Sappy, I know but it's always good to remember specific reasons why you love the other person. It also makes you feel good to be reminded of your special qualities. Aww, Warm fuzzies. :)
I encourage you to leave a special note for that special someone today to remind them why they are special to you. I bet it will make you both smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment