Sunday, April 15, 2012

Metal Letters.

I have this odd area in the kitchen where I have always wondered what to hang there for art. Its high above the cupboards, by the ceilings so I didn't want something too flashy. However, it does deserve something cute. I was planning on doing a project with nails and string to make letters, however fell into giant letters at Jo-Ann fabric. These seemed more appropriate with the space being so high and above our cabinets and I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to manage getting anything on the wall up there.

Before:
 Supplies Needed:
  • A Container of Paint
  • A Paintbrush
  • A lid for dumping your paint on
  • Another supply not pictured that I suggest would be papers to put under your project

Mid-Process I took a picture to show the letters.

Once they were coated well, I used 3M velcro strips to attach up above!

Cute, simple, but just enough to add something special up there :)

1 comment: