Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy.

All I could think of when going to name this post was busy. I feel like we have been on the go lately and Jack especially is busy. He has gone from immobile to crawling and pulling himself up within a matter of a few weeks! Talk about dangerous! I feel like we should be looking for a helmet for his mini head. I just want to hold his hand forever to protect him but I know that he won't learn if I am always there to catch him. So I let him be a dare-devil with pillows around him of course ;)
Here are a few of his acts caught on camera--not too many because I am usually terrified to see what happens next...


 Case in Point. No worries. It was a slow motion slide to the ground. It just looks bad HAHA.
I also wanted to share a few pictures from our trip to the farm this past week. We love going to hang out with my parents and get away from the big city life for a little bit.

My first Palm Sunday at Grandma's Church

Getting fixed up at our favorite Marshall Chiropractor: Complete Health!

Playing with lots of random fun things at grandma and grandpas.

Looking cute for the ladies :)

Convincing Grandma that she should buy me this hat because it is too cute or as daddy says its my "Jack Mraz" hat

Enjoying a few tastes of ice cream. 

Touching (green!) grass for the first time--or petting it/yanking it. It kind of was like he thought it was a kitty the way he treated it!

Visiting with Great Grandpa who just returned home from his Winter in AZ to see me!

Catching up on Grandpas Angus Journal magazines that are now minus a few pages ;)

TONS of fun but we headed back so we could watch some of the last few Fargo Force season games and also celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. 

Flashback:


Happy Anniversary Partner in Crime ;)
We have something special!
I love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment