Tuesday, February 8, 2011

16 weeks.

We made it to 16 weeks! Woo-Hoo! We even managed to get a few pictures taken for this milestone. But first, the weekly stats on the baby...


My baby today is an....

 AVOCADO!

4.6 Inches! That seems pretty big suddenly! Crazy how fast they start growing now.

Some additional facts...
Tiny bones are forming in baby's ears, which means the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in and taste buds are forming.

Now onto the part you may be are most interested in. (The other facts are more to help me document my pregnancy and to fill in family members.)

Its getting bigger! :)
Last picture which is hard to tell what I am holding since the image is small... One of those little Valentine Little Debbie heart cakes. Yum! I was laughing hysterically because of what you cant see in the picture. My dog Mac was jumping repeatedly trying to bite the cake. In fact, his head got in the way on the shot that I liked the best.

4 comments:

  1. Avocados are delicious, but I promise I am not thinking of eating your sweet baby. I am however, like your pup, thinking about eating your valentine cake! Great pictures, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Mitch could make pregnancy look this cute ;) looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the comments. Love to have so many readers of my blog. Helps to motivate me to keep blogging even though now its been a few days. To Anonymous who left the last blog comment: I would like to think that I make pregnancy look cute (along with Mitch's photography skills). I am sure thats what you meant but just had to confirm that ;) Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete