Monday, February 28, 2011

19 weeks.

Woo-Hoo! We got a fruit again finally! (I will like looking at this on my desktop a little better)

At 19 weeks, my baby is a.... Mango!

Searched lots of websites for information on the baby at 19 weeks and honestly all the information is a little unappetizing for anybody other than me probably. I will spare you of the details :) I could not find any details that were just basic and non-graphic. As for the size though, I can't believe how fast Mini Bee is growing! My belly isn't growing too much lately but I guess a belly shoot would show the change if there is any. Speaking of which, we hope to do one this week.

I will say that Mini Bee seems to be getting more active by the day. The movement is felt not only at night now but I still haven't managed to get Mitch to feel it. One of these days I am sure!  We have our appointment on Friday and hopefully from there we can schedule an ultrasound. Lots of thought has gone into whether we are going to find out what we are having and even though I am still on the fence, I am leaning more towards Mitch's side with finding out.... We will have to wait and see though if I stay on that decision :)

1 comment: