Monday, February 21, 2011

Bubbles.

So I think I have had a major development tonight... It's a good one though so don't worry.

The past few days I have been feeling a strange feeling in my tummy. I wasn't fast to label anything because with being pregnant you just never are sure with what your tummy is thinking.

But...
it keeps happening tonight and this is the third night in a row so I am thinking I may be able to assume it finally. It just maybe what I have been hoping for. Mini Bee may be moving around!!!
This is what my tummy feels like...
 It feels like carbonation bubbles going up my side. Kind of a crazy feeling that makes you feel giddy and I really wish I could share it with Mitch. Until then I guess I will savor it myself because before you know it, it will feel more like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment