Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fancy Feast.

No this title is not to give you some killer recipe or tell of some big feast I cooked. I honestly do not like to cook but do sometimes only because I have to. Enough of that though. This post is simply to share a new commercial that I love.

The fancy feast cat. Anybody who loves furry cats has to love these commercials. When my sister and I were younger, we wanted a house cat BAD! We had lots of farm cats outside but those hardly compared to this big white, fluffy fancy feast cat! After a few years of begging conversations and multiple fancy feast magazine ad postings, we were able to get a big white persian cat like the one in the commercial and that sparked my love for fur.

A picture of my sister and I :)

Here is the kitty commercial: (better than any in the past bc its got a baby fancy feast kitty)



Here's two pictures of the cat my sister bought back in the day when we lived with my parents. See any resemblances?


No comments:

Post a Comment