Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby, baby, baby :)

Busy, busy week in the preschool classroom but maybe even busier in our household! Glad I have tomorrow off to catch my breath and get a few things done before a busy weekend. This past week was filled with more baby activities :)

1. I registered for a bunch of baby classes at our hospital. June is going to be a baby information month :)

2. Mini Bee's other set of grandparents (Mitch's parents) were in town and helped us spoil him more by buying a few outfits and goodies I picked out! So cute and so fun! Here are a few pictures of what we purchased...

Who can say no to a sock monkey onesie with matching cap? Not me.

A bumble bee swaddle blanket for our mini bee with matching cap of course.

A supposedly awesome teether. It seems to be in every baby magazine / article I read lately.
A Sun Hat for our Summer baby.

Hard to take a picture though so I tried another approach... 
What a good sport. Hope our Mini Bee likes to model and take pictures as much as Mac :)

3. I have a few baby showers (for Mini Bee) penciled into my calendar. Yay! How exciting :)

4. And Finally....We did a bump photo shoot tonight. Mitch was a good sport and took the pictures tonight even after he worked an 8-5 job and then shot the Force game tonight. What a good hubby! Those will come within the next few days since he will have to put them together into the usual layout.

Such an exciting week for baby developments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment