Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22 Weeks.

Well. It looks like my baby's size is a little more generalized as I am getting further into pregnancy. I have hit week 5 though!

For weeks 21-24 my baby is the size of a PAPAYA!



Never loved papayas so much :)

Our baby is now hearing voices outside of the womb and likes to listen to gentle music and my voice--of course :)  His little face is fully developed. He is starting to develop a sleep plan, sleeping 12-14 hrs a day. Hmm... Hope he gets that schedule figured out because I feel him every night that I am getting into bed at night.

Its so exciting to be in month 5 already and it seems like my belly grows by the week. This past month or so has been the best part of being pregnant. I finally have a bump that obviously shows I am pregnant rather than possibly chubby haha. I feel good almost all the time and have had ambition to complete projects! Only downfall is that I lose a lot of time in which I could be productive because I am constantly running to the bathroom. A 1 pounder on my bladder puts a lot of pressure. I can't imagine at 7-8 lbs! Very minor payment for a cute baby :)

Last night Mitch and I set up a big closet project in the nursery last night. It is so fun to walk into the nursery and see things getting set up and ready for our arrival!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA Glad you like this fruit. Even better that it is something colorful and not shrunk since I have to look at it on my desktop for 4 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete