Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update.

Figured I am due to blog since it has been a while.... :)

No really big developments this past week but a few accomplishments have been made that are worth noting.

The crib AND changing table/dresser are put together and positioned in the room. I finally figured out the positioning for furniture so that everything fits and functions efficiently.

We built and installed the closet system that will help us use the closet more efficiently. Figured one bar going across the closet wasn't really efficient when baby's clothes will be maybe two feet long. Now we have lots of storage for cute outfits, hats (bc our baby will be accessorized and stylin), diapers and whatever else comes our way!

I am close to finishing up our registry. Still looking for a diaper bag I like and a hamper that matches. But think we have everything else picked out which is a task! There are so many options now-a-days and you only buy one of most things so you better make sure you like it! Things like this make me nervous.

I also have been taking the advice of everybody I talk to. Take naps! Now this has always been something I have tried to follow but now I feel like I really have permission to ;) Lots of these are taken, let me reassure you.

As for mini-bee: He is getting stronger by the week! His little brushes with my tummy have turned into big bumps! It is no longer hard to catch his movements. They seem to last longer and cover more area of my tummy. Guessing it is getting tighter in there for him even though my tummy keeps growing!

We are really due for another belly bump photo shoot. Hopefully this week we find time. Seems like our life is getting busy as the weather gets nicer. Yay for Spring!

Also, because every post needs a picture to make it more interesting, I will share what I took on Friday. I was cooking lunch (almost blog-worthy enough since I don't cook much) and this is what I saw below...


My very dedicated sous chef! :)
Always up for a taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment