Sunday, December 5, 2010

ABC Edition: Joys of Life.

Was trying to think of what I could write about tonight and then realized I should reflect on what I love. I mean what makes my world go round. I love reading on other peoples websites, blogs, information random facts that are unique to them. So here is my list....

List of Loves 

A: Amish. Ok, so maybe this is a weird fascination and really i wish they didn't start with the letter "a" since I didn't want to admit this one right out of the shoot. But I guess this blog is about honesty. There you have it. I am fascinated as to how Amish can survive amongst our world while still holding onto their way of life.

B: Birthdays. Mine in particular of course since its usually a special day filled with some fun events. But I do love when others have birthdays since it means I have been blessed with another year of their company.

C: Candy. Blog title. Need I say anymore :)

D: So odd because I wouldn't guess this to be the hardest letter to come up with but after much brainstorming. No idea what my "d" joy is.... Hmmm. Dang. I wanted a complete list. I will have to keep thinking.

E: Experiences. Good or bad, they make you into the person you become.

F: Fur. No I am not big on animal killing but I LOVE fur on anything. Especially on my pets seeing as though we have a persian cat and pomeranian dog.

G: Games. They always bring people together to have fun and memories are made guaranteed.

H: Home. Its always good to be home where you are most comfortable.

I: Internet. It is filled with so many good resources and also provides me with a way to connect to my family and friends.

J: Joy. The word has so much significance. My mom's middle name, my middle name, and now part of our photography business's name. Plus, it meaning feeling great. Who doesn't love to feel great?

K: Kids. They provide you with such insight and humor that hasn't yet been tainted by the outside world. Plus they have so much love to give that its hard not to just love them!

L: Lists. Love them and really run my life with them :)

M: Movies. Love being able to chill and watch movies of all kinds. More so, the type of ones that I don't have to think real hard about though.

N: Naps. Didn't like them as a child but love them now.

O: Opportunities. I see these as choices that are given to you and you decide if you want to participate. Typically they are positive in nature.

P: Prizes/ Presents. Even as a child I would always want "prizes" when my parents would go shopping and even still I love them :)

Q: Quilts. All of the ones I have received have been made by people who love me very much.

R: Relatives/ Family. Love. Support. Enough said.

S: Sprinkles / Sparkles. Anything glitzy and girly is very cute.

T: Teeth / Towels. Ok, so I had a hard time coming up with a "t" word. But these are practical items in which I am grateful for. I mean think of trying to eat with no teeth or showering without a towel to dry off with. No thanks.

U: Uranus. Ok so I have no joy in the noun itself haha. But can anyone seriously say the word without even a silent chuckle? Always good for a laugh and laughing is good.

V: Vacations. Particularly those to Mexico in which we were married almost five years ago.

W: Warmth. I Love to be warm. Blankets, baths, heaters all have my name on them.

X: Xerox copiers / Laminators. All teacher tools that I love being able to use :)

Y: You. Let's face it. Without readers, there isn't much of a reason for a blog. Thank you!

Z: Zoos. I love animals and zoos that provide a good form of living to injured animals are some of my favorite places to go. Omaha Henry Doorley Zoo. I heart you.

I challenge you. Think what would be on your ABC Life Joy list and even better. Share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment