Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cookie Exchange Recipe.

So Christmas is less than a week away and I can't believe it. I am getting excited to go home but haven't really felt the Christmas "magic" feeling yet. Hopefully it will hit after my three days of school this week. Tomorrow at work I have a cookie exchange which is a clever way to get lots of Christmas goodies. People sign up to participate and then you bring 6 goodies for each person on the list. I chose to make peanut clusters. Typically a popular treat that I share at my workplaces.

Here is a picture:

In all fairness, it is hard to make a big pile of chocolate look super special. Regardless, they taste amazing!

Here is the recipe:


Super easy to make. My type of baking! Hoping the baking bug hits me later this week so that I can make some other yummy treats. Haven't felt like doing too much lately so we'll see. Guessing the sugar cookies with frosting will call me name :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not big on baking myself, I think I was born without a sweet tooth. Like I will cook a dinner, but never a dessert. If we have one, it is most often bought.

    ReplyDelete