Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preschool Winter Gear Idea.

Ughh. Starting to feel like I have a ton to do before Christmas and yet not long before its all due. We did get the last of our indoor holiday decorations up finally and that feels awesome. There is something about the glow of the lights that makes it feel warmer. All I have left outside is to hang up my wreaths around our garage lights which with the temperature in the negatives, will take about .9 seconds. Believe me. It is survival mode with it being so cold outside.
I was going to post something I accomplished in my preschool room the other day. I am pretty proud of it because the kids are using it. Anything that catches on to a 3/4 year old and better yet helps them get dressed in their winter gear faster is worth sharing!! (I hung these out in the hallway by their cubbies)

Here is a picture of the charts I made. (Clip Art found in a Winter clip art book by DJ Inkers titled: Serendipity Soup--Winter)

The top pictures list the items in order, one-by-one that need to be put on. The bottom picture shows the bear as he gets dressed and ready. I reviewed the posters before hanging them up so that the kids understood the process and what they were for.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Also thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm always saying "snowpants first"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Interesting post.Great job!! You have a nice blog for Preschool . I will be back alot Good luck with all you do! Preschool in Bangalore,Playschool in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete