Tuesday, January 25, 2011

14 weeks.

Well we made it to 14 weeks today! Yay!

Here is the info for this week:

 
Our baby is busy thumb sucking and toe wiggling. I still haven't felt any movement from the baby yet but hope I recognize it. I can't imagine how exciting it will be :)

Along with our update comes the results of our most recent photoshoot! My husband started a new project for us to remember this pregnancy by and I am in love with the idea. The word caption for that week point he actually took off of my blog and it contains notes that I was feeling during that week. Amazing, right!?! I am impressed with his creativity and hopefully it wont stifle my writing ability knowing that it will be used for a forever memory :)

Enjoy the images!! (Images copyrighted by mJoy Photography)



Maybe a shameless plug but you never know who is looking.... If you are a fan of my husbands photography work check out www.mjoyphotography.com & he also has a facebook fan page :)

1 comment: