Sunday, January 23, 2011

My weekend equation.

Not too much going on this weekend here with the weather being SUPER cold! The only thing that got us out of the house was some Fargo Force hockey. Otherwise our weekend equated to this....

A whole lotta this....
Fargo Force Hockey

+

In which I finally made the decision...I am Team Jacob. Even with Edward having that quirky smile all the time and affection for Bella. Lets face it. Jacob is way hotter and seems to be kind of a smart talker to Edward. Somehow my heart changed this weekend.

+
Schwans Raspberry Rumble Ice Cream

Definitely a staple for me right now. Its funny how I can never be turned off to ice cream while other cravings come and go ;)

+


Ranch Sunflower Seeds.
For some reason this is my other snack of choice this weekend...

And of course a whole lot of this...


Time spent with my hubby and the furrs...

All in all you could chalk this up to a pretty awesome weekend!

Wish me luck as I leave the warm house tomorrow morning for another work week...

No comments:

Post a Comment