Thursday, January 13, 2011

The little things...

Just gonna share about a few items that are making my world go round right now. :)

My shower cap which was a goodie in my stocking. I have figured out that a shower before bed helps me sleep better lately but not possible with wet hair. Isn't this shower cap so cute? Polka dots are as good as sprinkles and glitter in my book ;)

My new skincare products. I had sampled it after a microdermabrasion a few months ago and finally splurged on the line. It is awesome and well needed as my skin is trying to adjust to all these crazy pregnancy hormones.

A bath thermometer that my hubby bought me. I have a hard time regulating the temperature to a "safe" temperature and so I had banned myself to taking baths while in the early stages of pregnancy. Now that I have hit 12 weeks I am thinking about taking a bath soon. This will help me to be sure I am at a safe level---which is going to be an adjustment.

Some odor-eliminating lemon scented bath and body works soap. A really clean almost like a lemon drop scent. A real lifesaver when I suddenly had cat poop on my hand last night. Getting rid of the smell of poop and turning it into a lemon scent made my world keep going round last night. Might want to buy a few bottles when we have to start changing diapers ;)

My new slippers that my husband bought me the other day on his grocery shopping spree. They are soft like a rabbit and so comfortable!

Aren't the little things in life great! :) 

What things are making your day a little brighter?

3 comments:

  1. For today, it's all my re-arranging and cleaning that has gotten done and I didn't ignore my girls. It's a great accomplishment for me to see this happen since most days i feel i don't do anything or can't get anything done besides take care of two little people. And I love the fact that tomorrow is my birthday and i have a little more push to 'have it my way' with my husband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. the cafe rings I added to my living room drapes (see my blog)
    2. breakfast in bed with a messy baby because I am washing the bedding today anyways!
    3. dancing and singing to Pandora all day long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its more the little things in a womans world huh? Don't feel like Mitch gets so excited for small simple things like I do. Especially not cleaning and accessories ;) Thanks for the responses ladies!! Kate I will have to check out your blog. It has been a few days. I can't seem to figure out how to subscribe to it to follow it. I think I finally figured out the other day how to comment. Maybe I am just a little slow haha.

    ReplyDelete