Monday, May 9, 2011

29 Weeks.

Simply crazy to be writing that I am officially 7 months already!! Time is flying and my Summer vacation is only just about to begin!

Mini Bee today is 29 weeks, which means he is a.... Squash!



Check out those stats! No wonder why i am having to go to the bathroom constantly! Having 2.5 lbs to 3.8 lbs on top of your bladder will do that to you! Plus, already 15-16 inches long! Incredible! I am just amazed at how fast he is growing at this point.

Baby Development: Baby's energy is surging with the fat deposits settling under his skin. (Yes it is! ) He also is still settling into his sleep and wake cycles. Not sure about this one unless he kicks/punches in his sleep cycles. Maybe a sleep walker ;) ?? All five senses are fully functional now and his brain and nervous systems are going through major developments these weeks.

Mommy Symptoms: Suddenly starting to feel cramped in my tummy. Room is becoming limited and bending over is more difficult by the day. Otherwise feeling tired after a day of school or a lot of walking from shopping. Started my allergy meds back up because they became unbearable and doctor suggested I treat them to take care of myself.

Food Cravings?:
 Pineapple still has been up at the top. Remember that picture post of how many pineapples were on my kitchen cupboard waiting to be consumed. Well I did it... Get ready. I ate 6 pineapples in one week!! Sure my taste buds were shot and my lips were sore but thats it! My belly was perfectly content to eat all that yummy fruit. Blue powerade still with the occasional ice water. I feel the need to drink lots of liquids! (That of course not helping the having to pee all the time)

This week's purchases:
We have had two showers now so we are trying not to buy too much ourselves. We have received lots of wonderful gifts from family and friends.Thank you!
No wait. I lied--kind of. This purchase is indirectly for the baby. Mitch bought the new white iphone as a birthday present with birthday money so I got to have his pretty much new black iphone. I will be able to take high quality photos of our baby and find a source of entertainment between times. Happy Birthday to me and him! I absolutely love it!   

This week's reactions to my belly in my preschool room:
My classroom is very baby obsessed now. They all play babies, write up doctor charts for my "doctor visits" with them, also find a baby in the kitchen and wrap it up because it is my baby. p.s. Not the brown baby, the one with the white skin. This fact was determined several months ago when a child asked if my baby would have brown skin like him. Its very interesting what is discussed through my belly growth. Everyday I am also reassured that my belly is getting bigger because my baby is growing. Also, my meals are a time of discussion as to how my baby eats, if he is eating my food, whether or not he is sleeping.... You get the theme. Babies are the hot topic of the rest of the school year I am guessing....

Here is something to be sure to bring sweet dreams to me tonight....

OBSESSED??? One might say so.
I say... Yeah so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment