Sunday, May 29, 2011

31 Weeks + Belly Bump Picture

Here is an update where I am at in my pregnancy...

At 31 Weeks, Mini Bee is still a Squash...

Baby Development:
He is definitely starting to feel a few pounds heavy. He likes to tip and put his bottom up against my belly button and it feels like so much pressure on top of my organs.

Dr Checkup Notes:
  • I reassured her that my belly had for sure grown a lot since my last visit and that I probably wasn't measuring under still. Well I guess I was off because it still is measuring under but still no concern. 
  • I also asked if we could be sure I am not delivering a 10+ lb baby and could we monitor that HAHA. She said he hasn't been measuring that big and with having part asian in the genes he should be smaller. That made me feel a little better. I have been hearing about so many people delivering giant babies and that terrifies me. 
 Cravings:

It seems somebody turned off the pineapple switch finally. In fact I have a hard time eating it at all. It tastes so tart.

The new cravings...


Too bad they didn't stay as healthy as they had been the whole pregnancy. It seems as though my brain is switching to craving junk food....

Mommy Symptoms:
  • I have been experiencing some swelling in my legs, ankles and feet. 
  • My feet, especially heels hurt when I stand for any amount of time it feels like...
Big Accomplishments of this past week:

My mom came up to help me finish up some last touches before baby comes. We designed and hung the nursery curtains, wrapped canvases for nursery art, and hauled out all the goodwill stuff I hadn't had the ambition to haul. Mitch and I also did my indoor maternity shoot.

What I am getting excited for:

We start our baby classes this next week. I am excited to learn together with Mitch what we need to know as we go on the final path of preparing for our little one. I am also excited to reveal the nursery and of course to meet our little guy!!

Now what you probably came to the blog post for....

No comments:

Post a Comment