Monday, May 2, 2011

28 Weeks.

Another week down. One more closer to the arrival of Mini Bee. I feel as though the weeks are whizzing by!

Today I am 28 weeks! Mini Bee is only an eggplant for one more week and then we move onto our next fruit. This week holds some of the same development but i have noticed that mini bee seems to be very active this past week. This week I also have had strong cravings for a few items lately.... I tend to pick a few things and obsess over them for a few weeks.

Here are the current cravings...
 Mostly the blue kind, with the occasional red powerade.

 OJ and cut up Pineapple...

 My edible backsplash...

Oranges although this one is slowly dying out. OJ is kicking in more. Maybe I am just getting lazy cutting and peeling the oranges. OJ is more convenient? :)

I feel like I could eat these foods all day long! So crazy since I never was crazy about these before. I liked them but did not go overboard.


With all these fruit cravings, I already put in a request with Mitch. I would like an edible arrangement rather than flowers for the baby delivery ;)
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment