Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Shower (1).

I have no idea how this week has gotten past me but the fact that Easter weekend was a long time ago makes this post more urgent.

My wonderful sister, sister-in-law and mother put together lots of work and effort to throw me a very special baby shower.


The shower consisted of my relatives and close family friends. Not only was I "showered" with lots of amazing gifts but it was also a good chance to see lots of cousins I haven't had a chance to see.

Here is the brunch menu served:
(Eggbake, fruit, and muffins)

First on the game agenda was to have all the guests decorate onesies with any design or quote they could come up with and I chose my favorite from all of the designs.
Here is a sample: (including my favorite choice--the middle shirt, I am sure to hold true)

Then we played a game where I was blindfolded and had to feel all the different baby supplies and guess what they were. I was awesome at this game by the way ;)


Last up, we played what might have been my favorite game. There was 20 qualities listed and I had to choose whose quality I want Mini Bee to have. (Ex: Eyes: Mine or Mitch's?) I then compared my answers with everybody else's. It was interesting to see which qualities people thought were more desirable in Mitch and I.
 
Another awesome piece to the shower....
A diaper cake my mom made for me :)


At the shower I received lots of thoughtful/useful/cute gifts. This little mini bee is sure spoiled and lucky. I think he feels pretty loved.

Here is his closet after the first shower...

How awesome, right? Mitch and I (and of course Mini Bee too) feel very fortunate to have so many people celebrating with us in the upcoming arrival of our little guy.
Thank You!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment