Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lucky Me.

I need to get to bed since I am about to start another week of school. (Only two more left though--Woo hoo) I realized it has been awhile since I blogged and need to draw attention to two very special people to me, especially in regard to today.

First up:
My husband! Happy Birthday to him. He is 29 years old today and we have been together 12 of those years. I have enjoyed every single one of them and look forward to this upcoming year we have together!


Next up:
My mom!! Happy Mother's Day to her. She has always been there for me and supported everything I have done. Looking back to how many of my activities and sports she sat through--definitely a trooper. Plus, look at my nursery alone and you will see how awesome she is :)


Love you both!!

Bet you are thinking that I am pretty lucky! Yep, you are right ;)

3 comments:

  1. You have so much to celebrate! Happy Birthday to Mitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, are you going to post pics of your nursery? i know we've seen the closet, which is a pretty good set up i'd say but how about all the other walls and such. just sayn'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. I have been wanting to post pictures but we are just waiting on the final part of decorating the nursery. We have to make the art and get it hung still. After that, it will for sure be revealed. Hoping to finish the art up this weekend or at least most of it. We'll see how it goes.... :)

    ReplyDelete