Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Book.

Tonight I started the intimidating mission of filling in Mini Bee's baby book. Although I am usually told that I have very nice handwriting, I still get intimidated to write nice in a book that my child will keep forever.

Here is a picture of the baby book that we bought to fill out:

So perfect, right?

Filling out the information together is a good chance to talk about when we first found out all the way up to the upcoming arrival. By filling out the book, it made me so excited to see all this special information in one place. 

While I was filling out the baby book, Mitch worked on his special nursery project. He made the hungry caterpillar out of paint chips. It isn't quite finished yet so we will take pictures when it is all done. The art in the nursery is pretty much all we have left for getting the nursery finished. Once the art is up, pictures will be taken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment