Friday, May 13, 2011

Week Accomplishments.

We have had some big developments :)
  • Some of the art for baby's room has been finished. Hope to finish most of it this weekend which means pictures can be taken and shown off soon.
  • I got my new hello kitty phone case for my iphone. Its spectacular and could not represent me anymore. Let's just say... zebra stripes, hello kitty, and sparkles :) I LOVE IT!






  • I think we have Mini Bee's first picture outfit and coming home outfits purchased!
  • Belly Shots for week 29 have been taken. Now they just have to be put into the picture page format to be shared. :) 
  • Mini Bee has been making tremendous growth this week it feels like. My belly has actually been aching a little on top of my belly where the new growth is taking place inside. PLUS, I have been feeling actual body parts inside of my tummy pushing. Absolutely a crazy feeling. I told Mitch to feel how its hard in certain places which is where baby is. Then we pushed on it and we got a reaction. So amazing and it is making him seem more and more real!
However with feeling the baby parts and trying to identify what is pushing I now feel like I am playing this preschool game....
You are given the card to show you an idea of a shape and then you blindly feel around in the bag until you find something that resembles/feels like that shape.

Good thing I love games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment