Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Vacation & 29 weeks baby bump shot.

Slow week on the blog. Honestly, my life has only been slow on the blog though. Because I finished the school year with my two classes of kids. I have officially prepared them for Kindergarten and passed them onto the next adventure of their young lives. That's what is so hard about being a teacher. You invest all this time and work into them hoping that they will keep advancing with each year, even amongst all these little quirks that took a whole year to figure out. If only I could pass that information onto their next teacher....

Now my mission for Summer vacation is to
1. Take it Easy
2. Organize the house
3. Do some projects
4. Prepare for baby :)

As promised (good thing I don't promise timelines) here is the baby bump picture for 29 weeks... Yes, its almost 2 weeks old already. Eek! Rest assured we took my next shot already today so that we don't slip that far behind again. We also did some studio maternity shots so those will be shared within the next few days or week depending on how busy Mitch is.

Don't you just love the diaper cake I am holding? My mom made it with some of the fabric scraps we used on the crib fabric. 

Speaking of baby showers.... We have our last one tomorrow night! 
After that we should be close to being ready for mini bee :) It's getting so close and exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment