Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Ride.

Pulling into our driveway after work today I noticed a giant box on our doorstep. Read the box as I am trying to park the car and noticed it has the Chicco name brand on it. Now I know that is the brand of our carseat and we had ordered it 2 1/2 weeks ago. But no way. This carseat was backordered until late May. Trust me. I called the manufacturer to check on the expected arrival date because my heart was really set on this carseat in the green color. We still took our chanced ordering it and crossed our fingers.
Guess What though!! It was our carseat. In the green color!! :) Hooray!

Since we just got our stroller on Monday and the carseat today. We had to give them a test drive and set them up together to see how they adapted together. Let me tell you. Its a match made in heaven. It's an awesome combo together and it seems easy and light enough for me to use.

(For prego's out there in the shopping mode, here are the details of the products because I know a few weeks ago I was in that same boat wondering how in the heck to pick one carseat and stroller out of the SO MANY options!)

Stroller-- Baby Jogger City Mini (Black/Black color)
Carseat- Chicco Keyfit 30 (Midori color)

Both items had awesome reviews by so many users and not really many negative features listed. The carseat is lighter than most other carseats and is very user friendly. Not to mention one of the safest seats.
Stroller was listed as being light also and has all the bells and whistles you need but at an affordable price! Score!

Here is the setup! :) (Gee can you tell we are first time parents--so excited about the baby ride haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment