Sunday, April 17, 2011

Projects Galore.

Gonna keep this blog short so that I have some chance at getting to bed at a reasonable time tonight.

I worked on a few projects this weekend even though we were at Fargo Force games most of the time this weekend. A few of the projects were for a gift I am giving to a friend so those won't be shown/mentioned for a week or two since it has to be mailed. I also started making closet dividers but wasn't able to finish those so check back later this week for the update. 

On top of those projects, I had a big accomplishment this weekend! I introduced myself to and became pals with my sewing machine! Something I have wanted to do for a while now but was really too intimidated to try. I started with making a burp cloth and then moved onto a more challenging project, mainly because it was such a tiny piece of clothing. Here is the final project for mini bee :)


So tiny and so dang cute right?

I am leaving this post, heading to bed so proud of myself for accomplishing so much today. That is such a great feeling. I should start every week with this feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment