Tuesday, April 12, 2011

25 Weeks.

25 Weeks and Mini Bee is an EGGPLANT...
and we made it to Month 6!!


Mini Bee now will be in the eggplant range for weeks 25-28. 

Baby Development: 
Mini Bee is starting to perfect blinking his eyes, is soaking up my antibodies to get his immune system ready for life outside my tummy and at this point would have hair on his head. 

Mommy Symptoms: 
I have been feeling more and more tired lately and definitely can tell when I do not take it easy in the classroom. The kid chairs in my classroom are getting less uncomfortable and the last few nights I have gotten cramps in my calves. Oh yeah, I have to pee constantly! Allergies also seem to be kicking in since its that time of the year but still avoiding taking allergy meds.

Food Cravings: 
Fruit!! (Strawberries, Bananas, Pineapple)

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. Flavors Vanilla and Red Velvet Cake with cocoa pebbles, fruity pebbles, brownie bites, and gummi bears on top. Amazing!
This Week's Purchases:
Our Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller (super light and easy to steer)

Chicco Keyfit 30 Carseat in Midori color (A carseat with some of the best reviews)

A start of a wardrobe from Gymboree (includes some caterpillar outfits) Too cute!
(You will have to see Mini Bee to see the outfits)

What I am Looking Forward to:
Receiving the above purchases in the mail
School Break. Only one more month of school before my kiddos are out for Summer.
Most days I look forward to sleep and/or naps :)

This Week's Classroom Reactions to Belly/Baby: 
One child everyday will rub my belly when leaving school and say "I love your baby". Before the belly it was "Merry Christmas" but now that the bump reminds her it changed to "I Love Your Baby". 
Another child during lunch today was watching me eat. He asked if the baby eats what I eat and I explained that the food goes in me and the baby gets to eat the food too so he can grow. He then asked "if the baby gets too big will your tummy explode?" It was such an honest and cute question.


Enough info for you? I would guess so that means time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment