Thursday, April 21, 2011

Teacher Perks.

My husband took this picture today and as a teacher I found a different light of humor to it than he did.

I feel like it explains the way us teachers are feeling at this point in the school year.

 Begging for the end because we feel ragged and worn out.

Then a few things happened this week that were pretty cool and helped me get through the week. I thought of a few perks I get as a teacher.

1. I get to meet famous people--exhibited below :)


2. I have kids who love me and can really make me feel good (of course they can do the complete opposite too) Kids have a way of being honest and really playing their cards right at times. Some mornings I will hear that I have the most beautiful hair, cute clothes and am so nice all within an hour. Heck, my co-teacher was even told she "is as beautiful as a shower rod". HAHA Hilarious because the kid really meant it as a compliment and could not have been more serious! Kids are priceless and they are what make teaching worth it. 

Here is a picture I found in one of my kid's bookbag the other day. Just the sweetest boy who is so shy. He finds other ways to show his love for me :)

(The scanner keeps cutting off parts of the words--It says "I Love You Malissa") Even with the name spelling error its still so sweet. It melted my heart.

It is simple reasons like these  --   why I teach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment