Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Emails to Baby.

Whoooo's Nesting??
Corny, right? Yep, but the cute owl is from a birthday card my sister sent me and I had to come up with a way to display it. So there it was :)

I feel like I got so much done today I could not be more proud of myself. 
From my to-do list, I....
  • Registered us for the car seat installation class
  • Washed all of baby's bedding and clothes through 0-3 months.
  • Purchased all the last of the stuff I need for packing my hospital bag
Thank you doctor for motivating me to get going with my finishing preparations for baby. Somehow her "maybe I will see you at the hospital to deliver before your appointment next week" kicked me into high drive.

I have so many ideas for blog posts that need to be posted before mini bee arrives. Kind of wondering how many days I have to write them and yet if he decides to bake awhile longer, I dont' want to use them all up. Dilemmas.

Well here is one of the ideas. Check out this video. It is absolutely amazing and a great idea. Not sure if we will do it or not.



I only wish this was something my parents could have done for me when I was little. It would be so fascinating to see what they captured and had to say back then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment