Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sewing mama.


I feel pretty good about myself today! I completed a few sewing projects that have been on my to-do list. Sewing is something that has only recently become a skill of mine and this was after many years of watching my mom sew LOTS of projects. Today I felt confident enough to take on a few projects myself!
  • I fixed the seam on one of my pants (no I did not break out of them haha I bought them defective but got a giant discount for them! Go me!
  • I hemmed curtains (this one impressed me--simple task and yet they could have went wrong)
  • I made a few burp cloths
  • I made a family of four set of nesting puppets. (Idea found here )
FRONTS:
 BACKS:
 They all fit inside eachother too to teach sizing :)

Pretty productive for a girl who napped all morning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment